Our qualifying round is complete and here is the order of entries.
This year's Daytona 500 is going to be a very different race. The newly paved track has been causing tremendous speeds so downsized holes in the restricter plates are being implemented. You'll also see tandom drafting, something that might even come into play in our contest.
Here are the driver assignments.
1. Matt Pederson - 88 Dale Earnhardt Jr., AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet
2. Play at the Plate - 24 Jeff Gordon, Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet
3. dgreen1899 - 22 Kurt Busch Shell/Pennzoil Dodge
4. cubsfan731 - 31 Jeff Burton Caterpillar Chevrolet
5. Michael Rubin - 78 Regan Smith Furniture Row Racing Chevrolet
6. Sam - 33 Clint Bowyer Cheerios/Hamburger Helper Chevrolet
7. The Lost Collector - 29 Kevin Harvick Budweiser Chevrolet
8. Matt Hickes - 15 * Michael Waltrip NAPA Auto Parts Toyota
9. BA Benny - 17 Matt Kenseth Crown Royal Black Ford
10. TJ - 18 Kyle Busch M&M's Toyota
11. dawgbones - 4 Kasey Kahne Red Bull Toyota
12. Shawn Ross - 92 * Brian Keselowski # K-Automotive Dodge
13. JVoorhees - 42 Juan Pablo Montoya Target Chevrolet
14. cornwellfamily - 1 Jamie McMurray Bass Pro Shops/Tracker Boats Chevrolet
15. Ryan G. 43 A J Allmendinger Best Buy Ford
16. Mark - 2 Brad Keselowski Miller Lite Dodge
17. irish.man10 - 5 Mark Martin GoDaddy.com Chevrolet
18. Kev2380 - 11 Denny Hamlin FedEx Express Toyota
19. Mariner 1 - 27 Paul Menard Menards/Peak Chevrolet
20. felixpotvin97 - 56 Martin Truex Jr. NAPA Toyota
21. misfit61 - 39 Ryan Newman U.S.Army Chevrolet
22. RollinRick - 99 Carl Edwards Aflac Ford
23. Mark A. - 48 Jimmie Johnson Lowe's/KOBALT Tools Chevrolet
24. I Don’t Know...3rd Base 00 David Reutimann Aaron's Dream Machine Toyota
25. BASEBALL DAD - 14 Tony Stewart Office Depot/Mobil 1 Chevrolet
26. Captain Canuck - 16 Greg Biffle 3M Ford
27. Don WickedOrtega - 83 Brian Vickers Red Bull Toyota
28. Sports Jerks - 37 Robert Richardson Jr.(i) North Texas Pipe Ford
29. Casey - 09 * Bill Elliott Phoenix Construction Chevrolet
Good luck to all, check back during the week to find out who won and what cards we pull from the boxes.